Monday, May 25, 2009

Delilah....

There are 10,727 people in the U.S. with the first name Delilah.
Statistically the 1798th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Delilah are female.
There are 42,908 people in the U.S. with the last name Franco.
Statistically the 831st most popular last name.
There are 2 people in the U.S. named Delilah Franco.
And I am one of them!
I just googled my name and I found this..
I thought it was interesting so I decided to share.
It's strange to see what pops up when you google yourself.
I see things that I did when I was like 16 years old and I think to myself wow...
I have changed... but yeah I just wanted to share that little tid bit.
It's almost 2 am and I should be sleeping, so I think I am going to do just that!
Night Y'all!

No comments: