Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's not what this looks like....

So lately I have been super busy trying to get my life into gear.
All work and no play make Delilah...
Totally bored with her reality...
This is my plan for tomorrow...

1. Take a look at my bike and see what kind of condition it is in.
(Example: Air in tires, Brakes work and so on and so forth)
2. Hula Hoop
3. Take an over Due book back to the Library...
4. Work on finishing Baby blanket..
5. Go to the Old Navy in Eastchester.
6. Try not to spend a lot of cash at the Old Navy in Eastchester.
7. Practice my Spanish.
8. Upload photo's on Flickr..
9. Go to camera shop in Tarrytown and get a few camera straps
10. Apply for Volunteer EMT Position..
and Number 11....( Drum Roll)
... Ehhhh Oh Wait, I dont have a numer 11...

Harde har har

So Yeah, as you can tell I am super Busy...
I don't think I'll be able to get through these things, and I know what your thinking!
"What do you mean you won't be able to get all of these things done! I have 4 kids I work overtime and I don't remember what it's like to go outside!"
Well I say this to you mother who is reading my blog, one What are you doing reading my blog you have 4 Kids! And Second, You have to factor in that I dont wake up until like 3 pm...jk!

Side Note* I am really diggin 3Oh!3 right now!

No comments: