Friday, April 24, 2009

OMG! Oh wait, I thought that was a ghost....

Let's see...
I'm at point in my life that everyone gets to.
It's that slow realisation that it's crunch time, Time is running out to decide what want to do when I grow up because guess what.... I am grown up.
People my age are just starting to start the chosen careers, and here I am being a total slacker.
So I think I going to start getting serious and start getting into my EMT work.
It's scary and exciting at the same time.
I feel like I need to brush up on all my skills.
So I'm going to start studying and practicing my skills.
Ok so moving on from that.... I totally got a hula hoop!
I went to Dube a week ago and got a Mini Diabolo and a hula hoop. It breaks down into 4 Peices so its super portable and the weather is getting really nice....In fact if I really wanted to I can go to the park and hula hoop. ^_^
Speaking of Diabolos...
One of my friends, one that will not be named (but her nickname sounds like danana) still has one of my Diabolos!!!
I would like it back one day missy...... hmm... hmmm.....
Well Ok I think thats really all I have to say right now..... Later!
Side note* My Grandfather's death day was yesterday, I love you Grandpa!

No comments: