Monday, March 9, 2009

Why Harold! That was your last date!

I was flicking through the channels on T.V and I happened to come across Harold and Maude, I forget what an awesome movie it is. It's full of my morbid sense of humor.
I have my friend Jessica to thank for introducing me to it.
Lately I have been considering joining some sort of sports team in the local area maybe Lacrosse or something but they seem to be few and far between, And knowing the way I am, Its a fleeting thought.
I feel like making a list.
Considering I'm listening to my IPod at the moment.
How about the songs I'm listening to most at the Moment.
(In no particular order)
  1. I love College - Asher Roth
  2. Miserable at best - Mayday Parade
  3. Curse of curves - Cute is what we aim for
  4. My life would suck without you - Kelly Clarkson
  5. Broken Strings - James Morrison
  6. Homecoming -Hey Monday
  7. Here it goes - Jimmy Eat World
  8. Desolation Row - My Chemical Romance
  9. I will play my game beneath the spin light -Brand New
  10. Alone in this bed (Capeside) -Framing Hanley
OK This is going to be a short one tonight, I'm off to sleep!
Night everyone!
*Side Note* I'm starting to think that flowers die lonely. Who takes the time to talk to them or give them motivation?

No comments: