Saturday, March 21, 2009

I went to bed with a shirt and woke up without one.

SO I haven't been doing much lately, I have been a lazy bum and super boring....

Crocheting has taken a large chunk of my days and I have been gathering more and more patterns online.

I have also been taking Knitting classes, I think I'm getting better, I found this Pattern online for the mittens Bella wears in Twilight but I'm not good enough to make them yet....

.....and today I bought Socks!!
I am like totally in love with this website:

They have every sock you can Imagine, and lately I have been into OTK's (over the knee) Socks.
So I bought 3 pairs today....Don't Judge...
1. Rainbow!!!!
2. These are Obasic's, the color is called Natural but their just Beige in my eyes but I like them!
3. These are the Long Cuffable Scrunchable Socks, I love the Color!


Sometimes you just can't help it.......

Side note* My sister was in the car with me and randomly asked me If I would ever set a hobo on fire.... To which I stared at her with a quizical glance....and then replied "...No... Would you?...." To which she said " Maybe ....it might be funny" What is wrong with her......!

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

Hahaha, I miss you Delilah~