Friday, March 27, 2009

My Morning Beat Down....

Ever since we got our dog Luna,
I have been awoken to a dog clawing at my door knob and barking at my door,
which is then followed by her getting into the room and her jumping on my head until I am screaming at her and covering my face with my pillow.
squished between pillows
*She just looks all innocent...this is not the case....
Let me tell you this, It is by no means a pleasant way to start the day.
So every morning around the same time.... I get abused...
Is it fair...No.
But whatever I deal....
In other News.... absolutely nothing is going on in my life.
Lets see what else I can blabber on about...
I hate paying for things with cash sometimes. For example, Today I had to go to the store to return something I purchased, and for the life of me I could not find the Receipt.
So I was all like "Whatever, I bought it using my credit card so it should just show up on the card" So I get to the store and I'm all like " Hello, I would like to return this item that I purchased from your store. I don't have the receipt with me but I do have the card I purchased it with"
So I give her the card and she all like " are you sure it was this card" and I said " Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was the one" at this point in time I am beginning to doubt myself.
(*Inner Dialogue* " Did I use that card, I'm almost positive I did, Why wouldn't I have... I use it for everything else...To get gas, eating out, buying groceries...Hmmmm...")
Then it clicks...Wait I paid for it in cash!?!
So I expressed this to the cashier and she said " Well, I'm going to have to give you store Credit" Ok is it just me or is this a scam....
Because I paid cash I get screwed over, If I would have used my card I would have been able to just get my money back but because I used cash I have to get store credit which I can't use anywhere else....Is it me or is that really messed up.
I was thinking about it and it kind of bothered me the more I thought about it.
I mean think of it this way...what if I never shopped at this store and the only thing I wanted was the product that I purchased. Now once I got the product it was unsatisfactory and I wanted to return it. There is nothing else in the store that I want. Now I am stuck with this store credit for a store that I have no Interest in...
This has gone too far.
*Side note* Is it just me or am I really fond of the"...'s" tonight

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

lol I can't say I can relate, but I sympathize with your pain.