Friday, December 5, 2008

Delilah, Diabolo's & Dubé...Oh My!

Today's Topic of Ye Olde Blog is Diabolo's!!
As many of you know I am major fan of Diabolos, I own 3 already, and I am currently in the process of acquiring 3 more...^_^. I know I have a problem....

My Collection currently consists of:

1. Blue Millennium
(This was the first Diabolo that I ever owned,
I have had it for about 3 years. Its been run thru the mill)

2. Glow in the Dark Millennium
(My second Diabolo purchase,
not as messed up as my blue milli but I love playing with it in the dark,
it looks soooo awesome)

3. Red Circus
(I bought this beauty in Berlin & I completely adore it, I have a great spin time with it.
It took some time to get used to at first due to the weight but I'm not bad on it)

I have just ordered 2 more diabolos that should be in December 10th. They are early Birthday presents to myself. I ordered a Orange Tornado and a White Sundia. I can not wait to get them... I have started to compulsively checking the tracking info to see how close They are.

I was also considering heading to Dubé today to see if I can get myself a Arlequino,
still a tentative thought, lets see how I feel later. ^_~

I would just like to take a moment for a small rant...
ahhemm.
Their is a serious lack of Juggling stores in NY/Westchester Area.
Its like all I have is Dubé and they don't have a Giant selection of Diabolos, and the store hours are not very flexible, they are closed on weekends and they aren't open very late.

I live in Westchester which alone is about 20-40 minutes from the city depending on traffic,
I usually get out of work at 5 so lets say I do go to the city and try to make it
before they close at 6.
I have to find parking which around there is nearly impossible.
Then if by some miracle I do find parking I have about 3 minutes to get from the car to the building then get upstairs and make my purchase, and if I remember correctly I have to sign in with a door man downstairs....
Do you see the problem..
All I have to say is thank god for the Internet.
*Side Note* My birthday is in 26 more days!!

No comments: