Monday, December 1, 2008

Blogity bloggy blog

I know I know, I haven't blogged in a little more then a week. I am truly sry.
But I know you will find it in the evil little place inside you to forgive me
(Thanks in advance)
Anywho...
Lots and lots have been going on.
Thanksgiving was great, I ate to much and then had leftovers of it the next day and the day after that and then after that....
It is safe to say that I will not be wanting any turkey till next year.
Till then bring on the chicken!

Also on a bit of a sad note, I was given my two weeks notice last week.
It was great while it lasted. ^_^.
I think the thing that I am going to miss most is my awesome boss, Larry.
Totally one of the coolest ever.
But you gotta roll with the punches...
On a lighter note. Gas is super cheap!! Finally!

Well I think that is all for now. Laterz!
*Side note: I think I'm going to watch Beauty and the Beast tonight

No comments: