Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For the future...

Since everyone around me is having babies, i decided what i want to name my son....He will be named Aidan Gerard Franco ( i realize that my child would probably have the last name of my husband, but i want them to have my last name.)
Also this way my son has the same initials as my father AGF, my initials are DGF, and my sisters are ADF, and my moms are NIBF (she hyphenates)....oh initials..... for a girl i have always loved Isabella or Bella.
Hm.....
I was thinking and my kids are going to be strange, only because i know the way i am and i have never once in my life been considered normal, i am spontaneous, crafty, i know random info, love comics, anime, cartoons, ninjas, taking pictures, drawing pictures, painting, super relaxed...although sometimes i get anxiety attacks... its like all my worries strike at once.
But...anyway...yeah thats all i have to say for now.....later!

No comments: