Thursday, July 10, 2008

All Geeked out...

I got home from my EMT class early on Monday night and I walk in to find my mother watching a show called " The Big Bang Theory" so I threw myself on the couch and started to watch it with her. Now I have a new favorite show. Apparently it was out a while ago but because of my crazy sched I never got to watch it. I miss watching TV.

Side Note:
There was a point for about a year where I was home doing absolutely nothing, I would wake up at Noon, go pick up my sister at 2:45, then I would lay around my house till 8 and then I would go hang out with my Ex (my BF at the time) or with my friends.Sometime I would even go to the gym. Life was so simple......

Back to The Big Bang Theory, so I was sitting on the couch watching the show and I was just laughing hysterically, My mother turns to me and says

"you know I have tried to watch this show a few times and I never really get half the things they are talking about, Do I have to be like you to understand it."

Whoa wait a Minute, what does that mean?? I don't know if that is a complement or an insult. Honestly, I stopped caring about how people perceive me, my Family/Friends know and love me and that's all that counts!

Here's a list of my fave shows:
1. Heroes
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. C.S.I: Las Vegas
4. How it's Made
5. True Life
6.Kyle XY
7. Greek
Question: T.V. Is it evil or entertaining... you be the judge.

No comments: