Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Beat goes on..... and on....



I am super excited, This weekend is Warped Tour!!!
I have been waiting months for this!
I was in my car the other day listening to Z100 and I heard them say they were giving away tickets to warped tour.

I was like "WHAT!?!" So now I am thoroughly pissed off, Now I have to be around all of these little poser punks that a year ago they were listening to Usher and R-Kelly, now rock is the new cool thing to listen to.

Listen be true to yourself and don't try to be something your not just cause its cool.

That's one thing I could never stand, for years when I was younger I was teased because I was different, but when the different became cool every one pretended they liked it before everyone else. If you enjoy something its that simple, you enjoy it.

Ill never forget what one of my cousins said to me once:

My family and I were in the car on our way home from shopping, we were passing a art supplies store that I have previously passes, I had to be around 12 at the time. I turn to my mother and say "Hey mom one day I want to go there" My cousin turns and says "That store is for a real artist, your not a real artist".

I have always been one to try new things (that should be evident) but don't knock me for it. If you want to do something but are afraid of what other people might think.

Screw em, Do it.

What do you have to lose? Real friends support you, they don't look down on you.
That when you know you have great friends. If I were turn to my friends and say I want to go parasailing, they would most likely say "So when are we going". I have Amazing friends. In that way I am so so lucky.


*Side Note: I am now an amazing Artist! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u truly are awesome!!

and yes ur friends are awesome!! hehe.

i didn't know i could leave comments.
~anne~