Monday, February 27, 2012

Everythings on fire...


So I started reading The Hunger Game Series, and now it is my current obsession,
I started the next book last night, eeep.
And sometime in March, China glaze
(My favorite nail polish)
is going to be releasing a Hunger games line,
I already have my eye's set on 3 of the colors.
^_^
Anyway...
A few days ago I was watching MTV and A video came on and I instantly fell in love with it.
It's a Taylor Swift and The Civil wars song,
but it sounds more like it would be an Eisley song.
So as it turns out it was actually a song for the Hunger Games Soundtrack.
I think the song has a romantic feel to it and its hauntingly beautiful and sweet.
So without any further ado....

2 comments:

Jesse Zavtrak said...

I miss you!! Let's watch the movie together when it comes out! And I had no idea this song was by Taylor Swift lol

Maurylyne said...

I actually love LOVE LOVE this song...didnt know it was for the Hunger Games movie...i purchased the first book but havent gotten a chance to read yet.