Monday, August 23, 2010

Looking to my future.....

So tonight I went to a Psychic to get my palm read.
She started by tell me about my character she said
" You are a genuine and generous and you are very self less person and I see you in a career taking car of people."

Pretty good so far, right.
she continued
" I see that you are going to live a long life, your parents have very high expectations of you"

God does she live in my house!

"You are not a materialistic person and you will be content with a job that allows you to live comfortably."

Sounds about right

she then asked me to make a wish
and I did! (but I won't tell you ^_~)

" I see you thinking about 2 guys lately" I told her one of them
" one of the guys name starts with an A"
(I don't know who that is)
"I see a lot of guys looking at you (one works with cars) but you are guarded, you need to let your guard down."
she then said that she saw me taking classes soon
(I have been planning on going back to school, soon)

"I like the group of friends that you are keeping, they are honest and genuine people"
"This year you are going to figure out the direction that you are meant to go in, no more question marks"
" I see you getting married at 28 and no divorce or separation"
she ended it with
" I see you living a long and happy life"
Kinda Crazy... I think I will go back in a few months and get my tarot cards read ^_^

2 comments:

Zhenya said...

Well that sounds nice.

Maurylyne said...

Wow, she was pretty much on point with almost everything. Where is this place? I wanna go!!!