Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears

Time, such a little word but it is also big.
We are all bound by it and I don't think a single person can say different.
(unless your a Vampire)
It's amazing how we all feel like time passes so quickly and at moments not at all.
For me right now, it feels like I'm floating in Jello. ^_^
but for someone else it feels like they have been put in the VCR to fast forward
There are even people that want to be re winded.
Me personally I just want to look back on my life and see if I was happy.
If I was then I did something right.
and I realize that you can't be happy all the time.
My mom thinks I'm sitting in a daze with dreams that are ridiculous, and to a point she's right.
But I am all too aware of the fact that
I have started to grow roots in the spot that I am standing in.
lol if I raise my arms I resemble a tree.
People tend to put such a emphasis's on time when they should really be putting emphasis's on Their quality of life, healthy relationships with the people in their life,
living life to the fullest and making sure they squeeze every drop of Fun/Sadness/Excitement/Sorrow/Happiness out of it.
Yeah I know you're thinking "how did Sorrow and Sadness sneak in there?"
It's important to feel those to,
I don't cry a whole lot, but when I do I cry as if I have have to get every drop of water out of me. lol.
So right now I am enjoying my Jello-y prison and I know that if a few weeks time I'm going to have to grab an spoon and dig myself out. ^_^
So What it all boils down to STOP!! worrying about the Future and more about the Now.
No one can tell you whats going to happen in the future and life likes to throw you curve balls.
So enjoy the present.
What's that saying.... The past is history, the future's mystery, the present is a gift....
So go ahead and unwrap it already!!
*Side note* Yes, I wrote this for you. ^_~

3 comments:

watchovrme said...

for me? oh how sweet!

8)

loved the message.

Maurylyne said...

I thought it was for me lol :) Either way, awesome post!

Zhenya said...

Very motivational words Delilah.