Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You can judge all the world on the sparkle that you think it lacks

Ok so I lost my head for a while but I am totally cool.
My knee is like 10x better!
Yay for healing!
So I am watching this crazy show on Animal Planet called Monster inside of me.
What genius decided to create this show, it's all about parasites that people have contracted.
It skeeves me out and give me the Hebe jibes
(Did I spell that right, maybe someone from the 1950's can tell me!)
So yeah I have been working on a lot of paintings (pic's to come soon)
This is really just a quick update on what has been going on, and it seems that I haven't really said much of anything.
Oh I will be going away this weekend I am heading out to Cape May, New Jersey.
Ewww...Jersey.... Lol
^_^
Ok Bye...
*Side note* I need more bottle caps....

1 comment:

Zavtrak said...

Can't wait to see the paintings!!