Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The people in my life have to keep me grounded...

Or else I would float away....
It's true...

I can be so ridiculous sometimes...
and I'm starting to realize that and that scares me...

I have been away for the past few weeks and just a few days into my trip,
I fell and sprained my knee very badly.
It was a total bummer and it made my trip kinda suck a little bit.
I'm still not fully recovered..
and I have just learned that I incapable of sitting still...
It's a problem when I'm trying to heal...
it's taking sooo long...
at this point I'm trying to heal my self using sheer willpower...It's not working....

So yeah... thats whats really been going on.

so heres a list of things I wish I could do right this moment...
1. Swim
2. Jump on a trampoline
3. Run
4. Go to the city
5. Hang out in Brooklyn w/ my Great Grandma

Here's a list of things I have to do
1. Clean my room
2. Find a job
3. Make word bubble chalk boards
4. Get my oil changed
5. Color my hair back to normal

*Side Note* I love Painting my Nails!!

2 comments:

Zavtrak said...

Aww, don't move around too much or your knee might not heal properly!!

Unknown said...

i miss you! i'm going to try to visit soon i need like a several hour delilah/nix catch up <3