Saturday, May 8, 2010

My hands are only extensions

Having some Rainy day/Rainbow fun today,
didn't this shot come out so cool!
So Bamboozle was Great and I totally got burnt, but it was so worth it.
Say Anything was FanFreakingTastic!
I love them so much.. sigh...
I wan to see then again and again. It's ridiculous.
Ok so on some Crafty like news,
I am planing on entering a craft fair on City Island more to come about that soon I'm working toward that right now.
I have to admit I am kind nervous about that, I know I have said this before so to quote myself "It's like slapping your heart down on a table and saying do your worst".
It's just plain scary...
Well thats all thats been going on right now.
Lates everyone!

2 comments:

Zhenya said...

Ooh a craft fair sounds fun.

Maurylyne said...

Yay, Im glad you decided to do it.