Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If I had something to say to I'd whisper it softly..

10 Fave movies (at the Moment)
Random order

  1. love +Hate
  2. Penelope
  3. Stardust
  4. Kick Ass
  5. I Love you, Man
  6. Ameile
  7. Shoot em up
  8. Mirrormask
  9. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  10. Mallrats

I was thinking about this in the car today and I thought I would share. So to make my life just that much more interesting I think I'm going to take Archery lessons, I found this place in Queens that teaches it and a bonus is that after the lesson I can head to Brooklyn to see my Great grandmother. She's so Great!

So yeah, I know what you might be thinking

"Really Delilah, Another hobby! This is getting ridiculous, how many more things are you going to take up!"

But I say to you this "Talk to the hand" & "I jus like being all diversified n shit."

Just kidding, but if that's how you see it, whatev's I enjoy a wide array of things to do, that way I always have something to practice, also you never know when your going to need it.

So as you may or may not know the Ice skating season is pretty much over, but Roller skating season is on! Lol skating officially starts June 4Th at EJ Murry rink in Yonkers, that's is where I will be on June 4Th. Can't Wait!

I'm going to be painting my Skates this week I haven't decided what yet but when I finish I will post a pic. ^_^ Later

*Side Note* I HATE the new NY Licence plates.

3 comments:

watchovrme said...

Archery?? Did you just watch Robin Hood? teehee. I like archery, I remember it hurting a lot tho, when I did it for middle school.

Also, apparently the "new" plates are retro. That's how the plates looked before they turned it to white. Google it.

Maurylyne said...

They changed the NY license plates? Where have I been? Oh and I have to admit that as much as Love + Hate annoyed me at points, I did really enjoy it, so thank for suggesting it last week.

Zhenya said...

Ice skating season is never over! I can't believe you're giving up ice skating for rollerblading, you traitor!!! lol