Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I write down words with cathartic intentions

So right this second I am sitting in a store and
I felt for some reason that this was an appropriate place to blog.
I am waiting for one of my wards to get out of Karate class.
SO Lets do a quick update shall we...

Life thus far:
Still doing nothing but in dilatory state I have decided to take this time to improve myself.
Don't get me wrong I have been looking for work but I haven't found any yet.
So right now I am really working on my French, I want to visit France again but this time with a working knowledge of the language.
Also I want to travel a lot more, I have a goal and it's to see the world before I am 30. I have to sit down and really compile a list of the places I have been...
Maybe I will make that a post in itself.

Also I am really bummed right now something funky is going on with my car and not really in a good way. I am kind of worried because with out my car I am useless.
Really...useless...

To be honest I really can't see myself with out my car, and I can not afford a new one, maybe my worrying is a little premature but My car is like an extension of myself. What will I do without it....

Now that I have put myself in a panic frenzy, I am done writing for now.
Talk to you guys soon and hopefully I won't be car-less.


No comments: