Friday, February 26, 2010

What if your making me all that I was ment to be...

Surrounded by snow makes me thing of the summers of my youth.
I grew up in Brooklyn and we happened to have a really fantastic backyard.
I was thinking of the times when the grass was overgrown and I would just lay in it and feel the sun shining on my face, in my opinion the color green will always smell of grass.

I miss those days and I think I totally took them for granted.
I can not wait for summer or really just for the sun to come out.

When spring hits I think I'm going to take advantage of the things that I haven't done in forever. So here's a list of things I want to do and try as soon at the temperature reaches 75 degrees.
  1. Go to the zoo.
  2. Hang out in Central Park (aka Zoo, Strawberry fields/imagine, carousel, skating, row boat, bike)
  3. Go to the aquarium
  4. Have a picnic
  5. Build a fort
  6. Go to a Fair and or Carnival
  7. Beach
  8. Circus
  9. Eat outdoors at a restaurant.

and last but not least...

10. Swing on a swing (the old school kind that is like steel and rusting)


I loved swinging when I was a kid. I brings back so many fantastic times in my life that I spent with my Great Grandma, she would take me to the park down the street from her house and swing me for hours it never got old.

She has to be one of the most amazing women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...

*Side Note* I love that Lady so much and I wish everyday I have half the fire in my belly she has.

1 comment:

Maurylyne said...

Im gonna do all ten things with you as soon as spring hits. Thats a great list!