Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bedroom: An Intamite look at the Bedroom of Delilah

I felt like showing off my room for some reason..
So here we go...
This is my Wall: here you can see my small collection of Camera's, a Sailor Moon Animation Cell and photo of Velveteen and I. ^_^


In this next shot you can see my assortment of mini alcohol bottles, My turtle, 2 Squirrels, and my Elsie Flannigan Print!

This is my Corner it consist of my Bowl chair which I adore and my closet is right behind it.

My Mirror, this is where I jam an assortment of thing, Such as: Concert tickets, Pictures, Band stickers, metro cards, movie stubs and Postcards

My circus Star, Anyone who reads my blog or knows me, knows that I have an obsession with the Circus and someday hope to be apart of one....

And this is where all the magic happens...Haha just kidding. It was soo feeling like a MTV Cribs moment.


The End

3 comments:

Maurylyne said...

Your room looks so clean! Im proud of you

Zavtrak said...

I love your room! I wish I could decorate my place as well as yours.

Anonymous said...

yea i agree your room does look clean

B.