Friday, September 18, 2009

Up up and Away?

So there has been a lot of talk in the household of moving to Virginia.
This is something I am opposed to, Honestly, there is nothing for me there..
I mean my EMT licence is for NY and you can't get that transferred.
It's not like I'm trying to be difficult It's just that its so far from everything I love.
Virginia is not a city like NY, I wouldn't mind moving to Chicago, Florida or even Cali.
But how do you move a girl that grew up in Brooklyn, NY to Virginia.....?
They are not even comparable!
Anyway... Lately I have been getting back into drawing, I had kind of stopped because I have been super into crocheting. Here are some pictures of Crochet project i have been working on!!
The Raspberry Beret!

Granny Squares..

The Brighton Cowel

I haven't been taking a lot of pictures or blogging lately, I feel like i just don't have time and that makes me sad.

No comments: