Friday, August 14, 2009

Stoked!!

I have a few things I want to touch base on!
First I am really excited for Say Anythings new album coming out soon and I recently purchased Tickets to see them in November.
Speaking of November, that seems to be a pretty busy month I also have Tickets to see The Flying Karamazov Brothers in Tarrytown. Yay!
I love going to Concerts and shows of my fancy, I always have.
Let me see If I can describe the feeling.
It's like when you were young and there was a night that was so fantastic when you woke up the next morning it didn't feel real, like it was a crazy vivid dream.
It's Magical thinking about it again and thinking to yourself... That really happened to me.
Wow...... I totally went into to much detail.
I'm going to be heading into V.A. in a few hours were leaving at 6 in the am, I almost don't think its worth going too sleep considering the fact that it is almost 3.
I kinda wish that the gym opened at 5am today but alas it opens at 7 or 8, I really don't know what the weekend hours are,
I usually go at obscene hours when I am having a hard time sleeping.
But whatever I think I have said what I wanted to, Night Everyone (all two of you)
Side Note* I want to see the new Hayao Miyazaki film Ponyo and learn Poi spinning!!!

1 comment:

Jesse Zavtrak said...

Hey Delilah, please check out my new blog! I'm archiving all my poems. Thanks!