Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Disheartened and Reheartened..

That my car is still in the shop... It is completely horrible not to have a car in westchester.
its like you can see and then you are suddenly blind after being spoiled with sight.
and I realize I am being slightly whiny but I really miss my car.
So in honor of Ruby (My car) This post with be red. YAY!
Update: while writing this I received a phone call stating that my car is ready to be picked up!
I am so Happy. I've got my vision back!
I met my new Baby cousin Isabella Sophia Franco.
She was Born August 10th @ 7lbs and 9 ounces.
She is a Total Cutie Pie!
I am so proud of My Aunt Ale, she did an amazing job.
It wasn't an easy labor but shes a trooper.
Also I'm going to give you guys a bit of a photo Update!
I haven't done that it a while so TA DA!
My sister and I in the City
Sad Delilah, Happy Lea
The Crochet Mermaid Doll I made for Isabella
The Mermaid Doll
And that is all for right now!
Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yays...for the car and the new cousin!

and thanks for deleting that pic. def appreciate it.

B