Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ok Ok.... I have been slacking...

I have been kinda busy as of late
because as you know when I have a spare moment
I have to fill it with something, that's just the way I work!

I am resuming my Violin lessons again this time with a new teacher
(one that is closer to where I live)
His name is Paul, He's super nice and he knows his stuff.
That reminds me I have to practice tonight...

I am super excited about my Circus class tomorrow night,
I decided to take a juggling and manipulation course,
I already know how to juggle but I would like to get better and learn a few more tricks.

My friend Nix is leaving for Ireland in a few weeks, she is going to be studying abroad.
I must admit I am slightly jealous, but at the same time
Im leaving in a few weeks myself for Europe, my aunt and I are taking a 3 week trip.
I can't wait, almost a month of no work.... Is there anything better??
I need a break, i have been running on overdrive since feb.
Well I think i have rambled enough for today....

BTW: I think i have a nerve condition, my eye keeps twitching...
I don't think thats normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg Dee!!! time has gone by way tooooooo fast....and i am a bad friend.

i have not contacted you in forever! forgive me.

and damn! ur leavin in a couple of weeks! im sooo jealous of you.

miss ya.