Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Get This!!

It was floating around that Max Bemis was going to start writing personalized songs for his fans but today i stumbled upon the website that hes taking the comissions!!! What!!! It is no secret that i love max bemis and of couse i am already dreaming up all the ideas i want to have written in my song.
But as i was writing i realized i was essentally writing my own song lol. Take a sneak peak.
Song:
When people see me they don't see who I really am. They see the eccentric artist that has nothing better to do with herself.

I am walked all over and the kicked for good measure. I smile and take it but inside I am tired of faking, your broken analogies make my head spin, there is beauty in my breakdown but it happens from within,

I will never forget the way you taunted me only to end up wanting to be me. so I laugh just loud enough to make you jealous and you sit there pretending ur life was something else.

This is a toast for the Girl you can't see
but I want you to know that girl is me.
So thats what i have come up with so far... what do you think?

No comments: