Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness....

People generally can only believe in things that are within their realm of possibilities,
for that reason they are not able to believe in things that are as natural to us as breathing,
for instance Magic.
I think our culture has misconstrued the ideal of what magic really is,
I'm not saying its conjuring flowers out of thin air or transforming people into animals.
It's science, the way people interact with each other, how experiences make you feel and turn you into the person you become this is magic.
A friend can transform a sour mood into a warm memory.
Is that not magic?
It amazes me.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately
This might not make sense to you but to me its a clear as can be.
Open up your realm of possibility so that anything is possible and any goal is attainable.

*Side note* I feel like I sound like an after school special, "Stay in school, kids!"

1 comment:

Zhenya said...

It makes a lot of sense Delilah, I totally agree.