Thursday, September 22, 2011

Deep in the thick of it...

This past Sunday,
I took a little trip to the Brooklyn Flea Market with My sister and my friend Mira. On the way there we passed this little indoor artist market.
It was pretty rad, I saw this guy who had on a outfit that I would want to grace my own closet, sometimes I wish I was bolder with my fashion choices.After walking around the artist market and exploring the goods at the flea, we took a walk in the small park right next to the flea and hung out by the water where I proceeded to harass my Mira and Angelia with my camera.Then we headed over to Van Leeuwen's for some Ice cream I tried the Earl Gray, and it was Amazing!
All in all a really great day, it was the kind of simple day that you look back on and remember it fondly, even thought we did nothing Extraordinary it was a great day.
I hope that your weekends are as Awesome as mine!!

No comments: