Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sometimes Goodbye is a Second Chance...

Sorry Blog.... I have been ignoring you...
Anyway for a few moments in time I was thinking about just packing a bag and driving away. Away from everything I know and just start new somewhere.
The thought was really appealing.
It kind of startled me how willing I was to grab some things and leave.
It wasn't scary and I wasn't worried about what would happen to me
because I feel like not matter what I would be okay.
Do people still do this... I'm sure they are the brave ones.
People that have no ties to the place they reside.
I have too many ties here.

So I just finished Neil Gaiman's "Anansi Boys" It was really good, every time I read a new Gaimen book, my love for him grows just that much more.
Here is an interview with him and Craig Ferguson.



No comments: