Monday, November 17, 2008

You're crazy, stop dancing...

Howdy folks!

I did it! I finally did it, I got a Flickr!! I know what your thinking... "big deal". But it is for me I am so horrible at getting my pictures to my blog, hopefully this will makes things better.

So this past weekend, I went to see Wintuk, which is a performance put on by Cirque Du Soleil. The show was amazing everything a Cirque performance should be. It just makes me want to work for them even more. Dreams....

I am almost done with my sweater, It took me longer then I expected it to. It looks great, I don't mean to brag or anything but what can I say... I'm awesome...lol JK.

So here are some Pic's I wanted to post:

These are the Juggling balls that I got, They look at lot cooler when they are moving.

This is the shelf that I installed all by myself, my Brownie hawk eye seems to like it.
Under it are some of my half full sketch books.
Above are some charcoal drawings I did when I was in High School, they are a pair if you could'nt tell.

*Side Note: I am working on a project that I will be anouncing soon. I am simply bursting I want to tell you so bad, but it must wait......you must wait...I'm Sry.....

No comments: