Friday, November 7, 2008

Wicked Cool Awesomeness


Busy busy week for me, I went to lunch with banana, I bought a new shelf and installed it myself thank u very much.
I also came upon new juggling balls in the most unlikely of places..The Container Store... they are filled with glitter and water, they look really cool.

Also some things I am considering getting into:
Fire breathing/Fire eating
Contact juggling
Circus EMT....I don't know if that exist
Knitting (It seems hard)

I think my mother is seriously getting worried that I am going to run away and join the circus. We were talking the other day I was telling her how I was looking to see if I needed a permit to be a street performer she turned to me and said
"you should really be focusing on your career"
(getting an EMT position)
I replied "I am" after a pause I started to laugh hysterically.
She laughed and said it wasn't funny, but it was.

Side note*
I am seriously disappointed by the lack of juggling programs/clubs in Westchester. I was on Google a whole afternoon looking for one and alas nothing. I have to trek all the way to the city... which is a good 20 to 45 minutes away depending on traffic. Maybe I should start my own juggling club...hmmmmm....

No comments: