Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sorry dudes, my bad!

Hey so I'm sorry i haven't been blogging on the reg, i have been crazzzzy busy, between my sisters confirmation, studying and even a date (more on that later), i feel like i have no time to myself. i have had a lot to think about within the last few weeks, my EMT classes are almost over and i have a huge test tonight, i know my mom wants me to jump right into becoming an EMT but i find myself taking an step back and saying to myself, "whoa, do you want to do this right now." and then i realize....i really like the job i have right now, yeah OK sure its not the most glamorous job ever but the pays great and i like all the people i work with! I'm Happy. i have a lot of things i want to accomplish within the current year:

1. Finish getting EMT certified.
2. Save up to go to Europe for 3 weeks in October
3. Move out of my parents house and get my own place.
4. Possibly take a college course over the summer.
5. Find some one that appreciates me and can deal with my Independence and pride.

These things are almost all within my grip except for #5. that is an impossibility

One of my life long goals has always been to own this old abandoned police station in Brooklyn...a dream i know may never come true but i still have hope. the building is amazing and i find it to be beautiful! i used to live a block away from it as a kid it has sooo much potential but it seems no one wants to be bothered. i know this sounds a little weird but i feel like me and this building are ment to be together....wow, i sound crazy.... lol ok i think i have left you with enough weirdness for today, wish me luck on my test and i will write for you soon!!

No comments: