Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is only the Begining....

Hello to all...

Let me start by telling you a bit about myself... first and foremost my name is Delilah, I am 21 Years old and I live in NY...Yonkers NY that is.... i am studying to become and EMT and I am also an Artist (at least i like to think so..^_^). I grew up in Brooklyn and my parents dressed me funny (a lot of neon), so i blame them for my eccentric ways (though i totally own it). I Have a rabbit named Velveteen, he is the cutest thing ever, and I am also a fan of all things creative, i seem to have a new craft project in mind every week... i don't necessarily have the time for them but i try to make time. I enjoy Juggling, Diabolo and secretly aspire to join the circus, although i suspect that its no longer a secret...

No comments: