Monday, August 6, 2012

Working

So I started a new job, I didn't mention until now because I didn't want to jinx it but now that it's slightly more secure and I've been doing it for about a month now I feel i can talk about it, the one downside to this job is that it's only for the summer, I'm really hoping it leads to something full time because I really enjoy working with this company.

Now you may be wondering l
"what do you do at your new job?"

Well I am responsible for coordinating activities for international students that are visiting NY to learn english also for acting as a representative for my company.

I have loved meeting people from different cultures and backgrounds, it's really enriching, I've already made a few friends with some of my groups, everyone is really great and receptive to learning new things.

I also get to run around the city and so far I've been to top of the rock 4 times and to the statue of liberty. It's pretty awesome.

No comments: