Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boundaries...

This weekend my phone was invaded.... with phone calls from my boss. He was calling me incessantly. I have a policy...
I don't answer work calls on the weekends. That's my personal time. My boss has developed an very unhealthy attachment to me
and it would be a disservice,
not only me but to him as well, if I answered all the time.
He has called me to ask me how to back up his vacation pictures onto his computer and I'm just like that's not my job. So I come to work today to discover the reason behind his incessant calling. His daughter had a school project and he wanted me to type it up...
Wait... What? Really... Are you serious?

I'm just over this job, Ugh, I feel like I'm painting my boss in a bad light.
He's a really nice guy which is why I don't mind going out of my way for him
but at some point I have to draw a line and I am totally at that point...
I've been looking for a new job but at this point in time nothing has come up.
Hopefully something will pop up and I can escape what is becoming my hell...
I know when I start to feel this way,
it's time to find something else and fast.

In other news...
Nanowrimo is coming along, not as well as I had hopes for but I will keep at it.

No comments: