Monday, August 1, 2011

A moviescript ending...

So lately I have been taking part of Epix free movie screenings in Brooklyn every
Wednesday night. I really dig it. It's like a movie and a picnic. ^_^
They have vendors there if you want to buy food and there is usually some sort of sponsor that is handing out free stuff to the people who attend.
Last week it was vitamin water and southwest airlines.

Every week they show a different movie last week was
"Ferris Buellers day off" and this week it's "Clueless"
They have a good selection of movies, not only in Brooklyn but all over NYC.

If you would like to check it out here is a link:
Epix Movie Screening

It's something I look forward to every week.
Defiantly something I suggest doing!

1 comment:

Maurylyne said...

I have actually been planning to go to one in the city but never got the chance. lets go next week!