Friday, June 10, 2011

Booggity, booggity, booggity, booggity shoop....

About to write a post and the original Hairspray comes on TV.

One of my Favorite movies(I have many). It is truly and John Waters Classic, along with Cry Baby (another Fave).

I love the clothing style (very 60's) in this movie, I want to dress like that... Sigh.


Ps. I don't know if a lot of people know this, but John Waters is Hilarious! I watch this special he had on HBO and I laughed sooo hard through the whole thing.


Speaking of the 60's, I salvaged the most amazing vintage hard shell suitcase, it has this beautiful silver and green floral print fabric lining the inside. I can't wait to travel someplace so I can pack my lovely new suitcase. I wont have to wait too long though. In about a month I will be heading to Cape May for a week, I am sooooo Excited for it.


Another thing I am excited about it that recently my Grandmother bought a family membership for the wildlife conservation. That means I can go to the zoo whenever I want. YAY!


I see myself going to central park zoo alot this summer.


Well that's all for now!


*Side Note* I think I am going to update my blog look soon

No comments: